HOW TO NEGOTIATE
The truth is, negotiation is not that hard. You can actually make different negotiation techniques fun. Listed are a few tips:
- Do not appear too zealous about any one vehicle until you have finished researching all the vehicles on your list.
- Do not provide your social security number before reaching a deal.
- Do not get into a competitive struggle with the sales person. Stay pleasant and search for a solution that you can both work with.
- Stand your ground regarding the numbers. Sales people will try to sell the vehicle no matter what. It is your responsibility to look out for what is best for you. You should be armed with the values of the car you are considering.
- Be firm and if things do not go the way you need them to go, you are free to go elsewhere